Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh man, it just doesn't stop. She called me again. She's usually asleep by 9:00. She wants to know how can I get her cigs and beer? What time can I be there tomorrow?
I again tell her that I have to work and cannot be there. She says she knows. She says she'll walk to the store and get a cab back. I tell her she doesn't know where the store is and will get lost. She tells me I'm right.

My fear is that she will do something so stupid just to get her cigs and beer.

I told her that I made a decision today to quit smoking. Which I did. Cigs, as much as I love them, are just to expensive and I cannot afford them. I said, maybe we could quit together. NO. Then she is in a hurry to hang up. Which she did. She literally hung up on me. She is aggitated. I understand the aggitation. No cigs. I'll be that aggitated tomorrow and probably for the next couple of months without cigs.

I am so lost in this. I cannot make her happy, and even when I do visit-thinking it will make her happy, she doesn't remember that I visited.

The first time she called me today she asked me if she should call me Cindy or Claire. Uh, Cindy.

Just got off the phone with Teresa.

T. You are way more understanding than I am. Thanks for all you help and for trying to keep me going when I am feeling ready to give up.

Holding on.

No comments:

Post a Comment